Jan 4, 2014

Scripture of the Year

On occasion I have chosen a word of this year. Today I decided instead of doing a word of the year I will do a scripture of the year. This morning I was feeling a little down, I have been sick for a week, we moved into our house (which should be happy but change is very hard for me), I just have so much on my mind.  I came across this scripture which really spoke to me.


This will be my focus this year, to remember the Lord is with me wherever I may be. The Lord will help me to be strong and to have courage to deal with changes and get through challenges. With the Lord by my side there is no reason to be dismayed.

This scriptures is telling me to be happy and brave. I need that encouragement. 

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

That is a great scripture. And it is even by Joshua :)

Congrats on making it into your new house! Hope it feels like home soon.

Diana said...

I too loved that it was by Joshua :)

You'll have to come visit us, we miss you all a lot!

Alyssa said...

Kyah had the same sentiment yesterday when I told her you'd moved in. She said "Great! Now we can have a sleepover because I can fly on the plane by myself!"

Diana said...

You know you can send Kyah, anytime! We would be so happy to have her :)